Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Taiwan's Hello Kitty Mcdo Happy Meal Toys

Mcdo is one of my favorite fast food chain.when I was a little kid my mother always brought us to Mcdo just to collect the happy meal.yes,my mom is a big fan of fast food chain's collectible toys.we almost got all the newly released toys every time we visit the store.until now I still have those happy meal toys in the cabinet.I love my childhood days with my very supportive and loving mother.now that I've grown,I still have the desire to collect toys specially hello kitty merchandise.Mcdo Taiwan released an happy meal toy mascot plushies,its only available in their place.I ordered mine in ebay US,it will arrive on September.the happy meal includes 5 hello kitty mascot plush in a uber cute individual designs check em out!


















No comments:

Herschel x Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary Collection

         Herschel x Hello Kitty Cruz Crossbody: Red           Herschel x Hello Kitty Fifteen Hip Pack: Red H...