Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hello Kitty Electric Fan

Sanrio Japan just released a cool Hello Kitty electric fan great for hot summer climate.I so love the pretty bubblegum pink color and the hello kitty print on its foreground.don't you love to unwind and just relax feelin the heat of summer with this kawaii  fan?its a great addition to all  hello kitty collectors out there,grab yours now!do visit Sanrio Japan to check the availability.

















■ Size 
65cm width 37 × height 34 × depth about the length of the cord: 150cm approx Base ■: ABS resin, polypropylene ● The air volume of more than three-stage switching in less than 180 minutes, the longest hiatus Off Timer ● ● neck 84 degrees left or right swing Tilting up and down ● sixty-five height adjustment ●-88cm (step 3) Rated power consumption ●: 50Hz48w, 60Hz51w ● The contents set itself, instruction manual, product warranty (one year from date of purchase) ● Customer assembly (no tools required), Weight ●: 2.9kg approx.


Images & info used in this post are courtesy from http://shop.sanrio.jp

3 comments:

plumbing said...

I love hello kitty themed items. Whenever I see one I drool for it :) I loved it since I was a child.

Jing-jing Garcia said...

me too that's why I collect hello kitty items even if am kinda old=p

Sims 3 bebela said...

So pink!!!I want them!!

Herschel x Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary Collection

         Herschel x Hello Kitty Cruz Crossbody: Red           Herschel x Hello Kitty Fifteen Hip Pack: Red H...