Monday, April 25, 2011

hello kitty Inter Dentail toothbrush

I had my braces since September 2009 and I use floss and inter dental toothbrush to maintain the cleanliness of the brackets.my friend in multiply got a chance to visit Taiwan & Hong Kong last December and she got me 2 packs of Hello Kitty Inter Dental toothbrush.one pack includes 10 mini toothbrushes,I love the pink color of the toothbrush handle which is rubber for easy grip.I'm just lil bit disappointed about the hello kitty thingy,the brush it self doesn't have a hello kitty prints,only the box have a printed face of hello kitty its okay for me though.
includes 1 clear cover

2 packs of Inter Dental Toothbrush

licensed

No comments:

Herschel x Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary Collection

         Herschel x Hello Kitty Cruz Crossbody: Red           Herschel x Hello Kitty Fifteen Hip Pack: Red H...