Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hello Kitty Angel Body Lotion & Body Soap

These Hello Kitty Angel body lotion & soap are mild even for kids and KIDS AT HEART like me.it has a refreshing scent and the body lotion makes my skin soft.These body lotion & soap are authentic from US bought from other hello kitty seller,the set includes 1 body lotion and 1 body liquid soap in a clear zippered pouch with a printed hello kitty face.
I had a spare so I decided to sell the other one at my Online store,for those who are from PI you may visit my SITE and check my hello kitty items for sale.





cute hello kitty angel prints at the bottles and zippered pouch





No comments:

Herschel x Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary Collection

         Herschel x Hello Kitty Cruz Crossbody: Red           Herschel x Hello Kitty Fifteen Hip Pack: Red H...