Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello Kitty Duvet cover & Pillow case

I love Hello Kitty cushions,pillow cases and bed sheet covers.I ordered these set of duvet cover with pillow case at multiply and iv'e waited about two months.it fits to a single bed size,how come I've chosen a single bed size since my bed is actually semi double size?because I thought DUVET is a comforter!funny ha!ha!(the word duvet is new to me,I never heard it in the past) whats the use of internet right?I did not research what DUVET is,but its okay I measured my bed and it fits thank God!







the freebie hello kitty pretzels coated with strawberry cream,it taste really good=)




No comments:

Herschel x Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary Collection

         Herschel x Hello Kitty Cruz Crossbody: Red           Herschel x Hello Kitty Fifteen Hip Pack: Red H...