Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Arrivals at Sanrio!

Check the new Arrivals at sanrio now!I'm always in tuned on what hello kitty series will released at sanrio.com and as usual I never got the chance to own some part of the new cuties=[ all I can do is saved the JPEG pictures,upload and add them at my WISHLIST multiply album. Leaving in the province is definitely peaceful everything is green and I'm loving it,the worst part is if you are a hello kitty lover/collector or a world known brand fan you need to buy the items online and go to Manila City which is 6hours trip from the province(Pangasinan where I leave) to visit the high end malls to find what you are looking for. Those who leaves in Manila and nearby cities are lucky in terms of signature brand stores,I am lucky because I have friends who are willing to buy the things I can't afford to check at stores personally.=)


Hello Kitty Long Wallet: Panda Series



Hello Kitty Cosmetic Pouch: Panda Series



Hello Kitty Cosmetic Pouch: Bunny Series



Hello Kitty Canvas Tote Bag: Panda Series



Hello Kitty Canvas Tote Bag: Bunny Series


for more new arrivals item visit SANRIO now!

No comments:

Herschel x Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary Collection

         Herschel x Hello Kitty Cruz Crossbody: Red           Herschel x Hello Kitty Fifteen Hip Pack: Red H...