Friday, January 28, 2011

Saving for my hello

I'm saving for the three hello kitty Momoberry plushies which is available at multiply.com,I love this series because of its unique and rare design. Momoberry is a limited edition series,I need to work hard and give up some of my old hello kitty collection just to have them.by the end of February I will post the actual picture and share the happiness am feeling,I am so excited about it and I can't really wait! Ive chosen the three lovely designs below.
hello kitty Momo plush Collectibles design 1

hello kitty Momo plush Collectibles design 2

hello kitty Momo plush Collectibles design 3

No comments:

Herschel x Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary Collection

         Herschel x Hello Kitty Cruz Crossbody: Red           Herschel x Hello Kitty Fifteen Hip Pack: Red H...