Sunday, December 19, 2010

winking cutie pie

Hi everyone!Christmas season is here and I finally got my HELLO KITTY DEC. items bought from multiply sellers.I will post a short blog about my new items next week for updates,this week is my lucky week of the month because I finally got a chance to shop at amazon.com for some cheap hello kitty collectibles.I was browsing for some plushies and these one makes me wanna shout "I "WANT THIS FOR CHRISTMAS BABY!" (shouts while my BOYFRIEND is around haha!)but sadly my boyfriend already got me a gift for Christmas and I love it.I will just wish for these plush,maybe 2011 will be a good luck^_^

No comments:

Herschel x Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary Collection

         Herschel x Hello Kitty Cruz Crossbody: Red           Herschel x Hello Kitty Fifteen Hip Pack: Red H...