Sunday, December 5, 2010

All I want for Christmas

I only wish for those items I know I can afford,for this Christmas Season I wish someone will give it to me as a present so that I don't need to buy it for my self. good luck to me then!=)Advance Merry Christmas Everyone more KITTIES to come this coming year^^
Hello kitty purple set,i just love the color

hello kitty tissue holder and trash bin
Someone is selling the trash bin at Ebay.ph for only 180 pesos, I wish I have enough savings for this=)

hello kitty strawberry full bedsheet set,I have the two pillow cases
Hello kitty bath set,I already ordered the trash bin but I  need to find the other part of the set.

trash bin(WISH GRANTED),tissue holder(HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING IT)


No comments:

Herschel x Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary Collection

         Herschel x Hello Kitty Cruz Crossbody: Red           Herschel x Hello Kitty Fifteen Hip Pack: Red H...