Monday, September 6, 2010

Maybelline Volum'Express Hyper Curl Cat Eyes Mascara HELLO KITTY LIMIED EDITION!!


Saw this photo from a facebook post. .I was surprised because I love Maybelline and I am using their products for a year now.I know that these Hello Kitty mascara will rock may peepers and I wanted to buy a lot!!but its quite pricey for me, 1 tube for these mascara worth 499 pesos. .since it is LIMITED EDITION, I promise my self to get even one tube. .I look at malls near us, but nothing found. a friend of mine in multiply sent me a personal message asking if I want a hello kitty mascara and she insist that she'l be the one to buy it for me,is she an ANGEL?at this moment she have it already and anytime this week she will ship it to my address. .MY FIRST LIMITED EDITION HELLO KITTY MASCARA=)
I will keep you posted when the package arrives and ill give a nice,very equal reviews about the said mascara<3

No comments:

Herschel x Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary Collection

         Herschel x Hello Kitty Cruz Crossbody: Red           Herschel x Hello Kitty Fifteen Hip Pack: Red H...