Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hello kitty sanrio.com NEW ARRIVALS!

Its my rest day from a long duty and got a chance to visit sanrio.com!its been a long time since i last browsed their site. .i missed a lot and i am back!i saved some pictures from sanrio.com to share with you my dear readers=)

hello kitty clock

cute clock


hello kitty long wallet


One of the BEST SELLING item!I so adore this wallet. .I want one for my self!don"t you love it too?



a super cute pastel colored nail cutter!i love pink and purple<3



I wish someone will buy  this hair brush for my Birthday=D



I'm into wastebaskets this days. .I cant find a cheap alternative for this UBER cute pink HK wastebasket=(

 

Nn elegant bag and wallet!!its super classy and cute!!i want both of them=D



photos are from sanrio.com visit now!

No comments:

Herschel x Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary Collection

         Herschel x Hello Kitty Cruz Crossbody: Red           Herschel x Hello Kitty Fifteen Hip Pack: Red H...