Saturday, April 17, 2010

my Hellokitty for today


Just got another Batch of my hello kitty items from JRS Urdaneta and AIR 21 this afternoon. .i usually picked up my items in JRS Urdaneta branch office almost every other day(different sellers,different schedule of shipment thats why) and in other Courier they delivered it in our address.again i am so excited and happy while opening my package i remember my excitement when i first had my package delivered  last June 09, it feels like there's  no tomorrow ha!ha!check the photos below i took it after opening the pouches;)

From Sis Malyn of http://threeapples16.multiply.com 







my 35th Anniversary hello kitty Colors Ring got the purple from Sis Malyn last DEc. 09



From sis Zel of http://hotfabpink.multiply.com/




hello kitty Loungefly wallet

hello kitty toothpastes squeezer

freebie






purple_jing

No comments:

Herschel x Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary Collection

         Herschel x Hello Kitty Cruz Crossbody: Red           Herschel x Hello Kitty Fifteen Hip Pack: Red H...